Friday, August 26, 2011

Big Bertha's Big Debut!

So I just wanted to take a moment and let my new toy Big Bertha have a little bit of the spotlight.

Everyone meet Bertha.  Say hello Bertha...

Bertha say's "Hi."

Tonight I made some yummy sweet potato fries with my new friend.  (I also got a fry cutter because I'm lazy sometimes)  Recipe is pretty simple:

Ingredients
2 Medium - Large Sweet Potatoes
Oil (at least 1.5 qt)
Fryer or heavy bottom pot
Salt to taste. 


0.  preheat fryer or pot to 375 degrees

1. Peel and cut sweet potatoes.  cut about 3 inches in length and 1/4 inch x 1/4 inch thickness.  To speed up the cooking microwave your sweet potato fries for about 4 minuets before you fry them.

2.  fry sweet potatoes in batches of about 20 fries at a time... or however many your pot or fryer can handle.  cook time is about 4 minutes.

3. salt to taste

 


Yummy!  Enjoy

<3 Crafty Leo

No comments:

Post a Comment